I'd have to agree, seems like hes the only one that put something into it last night. Everyone else was lack luster, and lazy
my favorite as of right now is sundance and lakesha but she will not win it because lack of sex appeal...but based on voice i would go ahead and give her the title
2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31
R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
"Damn good dog!"
I'd have to agree, seems like hes the only one that put something into it last night. Everyone else was lack luster, and lazy
Sundance should have been gone last week!
Lakesha can flat out sing.
Whodo yall think is goin home tonight?
i think the black guy should've went home, i can't think of his name.... but he was horrible... and that girl that just went home, she was one of the not so good ones last night
I bet um... sanjayah(sp?) is going home tonight. Honestly i think he should have went home last week.
That is [censored] up. He should have went home. AJ did pretty good the other night. I guess Sunjaya (sp?) has the 8-16 year old vote.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
holy hell... i think they are keepin sanjaya (sp?) just because he's a minority. I think he's the first indian or whtever to be this far on idol....
AJ just got booted, and he's one of the better
Wow..
that caught me way off guard. Sanjaya is horrible, plain and simple. He should not have made it this far
Bookmarks